German Indoor Aerobatics Championship 2011

Discussie in 'F3P' gestart door J.Heilig, 1 sep 2011.

1. J.Heilig

J.Heilig

Lid geworden:
    20 nov 2006
    26.– 27. November 2011 in 99752 Bleicherode, same location as in 2009.

The new FAI F3P-AP sequence will be used for the F3P-Expert class - plus the proven Unknown sequence for the top pilots.

The F3P-Sport sequence remains unchanged for this year, but I have sent a proposal for a new B-(= Sport-) sequence to all participants of the 2010 Championship. The new sequence should make the transition from B to A a bit easier. ;)

Complete description and registration form as download available here:

Slowflyer » Downloads

:) Jürgen

Laatst bewerkt: 1 sep 2011
  2. Jan scholten

Jan scholten

Lid geworden:
    8 sep 2002
    Ruud en Max zijn al ingeschreven..

heb je een tip voor een hotel?

3. J.Heilig

J.Heilig

Lid geworden:
    20 nov 2006
    Hi Jan,

my recommendation: Berliner Hof (but you will probably get that info from Frank Biermann too).

4. RuuD79

RuuD79

Lid geworden:
    20 jan 2004
    Jürgen,

Where will you publish the list of already registered participants?

Regards
    Ruud

5. J.Heilig

J.Heilig

Lid geworden:
    20 nov 2006
    Hi Ruud,

usually in RC-Network and RC-Groups, but here is the list of registrations so far:

Sebastian Reinecke - F3P-Sport & AM

Christian Oppliger (CH) - F3P-Expert & AM
    Nico Strebel (CH) - F3P-Expert & AM
    Boris Ziegenhagen (CH) - F3P-Expert & AM

Ruud van den Barselaar (NL) - F3P-Expert
    Max Scholten (NL) - F3P-Expert

Donatas Pauzuolis (LT) - F3P-Expert & AM

6. RuuD79

RuuD79

Lid geworden:
    20 jan 2004
    Ok, thanks for the update Jürgen!

Regards
    Ruud

7. J.Heilig

J.Heilig

Lid geworden:
    20 nov 2006
  8. nando

nando Forum veteraan

Lid geworden:
    18 jun 2004
    Ik zou erg graag gaan! Heeft iemand misschien nog een plekje over in de auto? :eek:
    Ik had het tijdens de clinic al gevraagd, maar wie weet gaan er nog meer mensen heen, een jurylid oid.

Mvg,
    Nando.

9. Jan scholten

Jan scholten

Lid geworden:
    8 sep 2002
    Winfried gaat daar jureren, Derk staat op de SPORT???
    laatste stand van inschrijvingen, quote van Jurgen:

Pilot registrations as of today(11-10-2011):

Sebastian Reinecke (D) - F3P-Sport & AM
    Benedikt Pachmann (D) - F3P-Sport & AM
    Sergej Glavak (D) - F3P-Expert

Christian Oppliger (CH) - F3P-Expert & AM
    Nico Strebel (CH) - F3P-Expert & AM
    Boris Ziegenhagen (CH) - F3P-Expert & AM

Derk van der Vecht (NL) - F3P-Expert & AM
    Ruud van den Barselaar (NL) - F3P-Expert
    Max Scholten (NL) - F3P-Expert

Donatas Pauzuolis (LT) - F3P-Expert & AM

Gernot Bruckmann (A), Markus Zolitsch (D), Bert van der Vecht (NL) and Marek Plichta (CZ) have not officially registered yet, but indicated their participation.

Nominated judges: Juliaan van Acker (B), Peter Uhlig (D), Martin Müller (D) and Winfried de Vries (NL)

[​IMG] Jürgen
    <!-- / message -->

Laatst bewerkt: 12 okt 2011
  10. J.Heilig

J.Heilig

Lid geworden:
    20 nov 2006
    Oops, Derk will compete in F3P-Expert & -AM of course. ;)

11. nando

nando Forum veteraan

Lid geworden:
    18 jun 2004
    Ok, i think transport will be possible, Winfried :worship: :thumbsup: heel erg bedankt!

So i was looking at the entry form and it reminded me of something i heard about last year. And the same thing seems to be the case, "Die Anmeldung F3P-AM wird nur wirksam, wenn in der Klasse F3P-Expert mindestens Platz 12 bzw. Platz 6
    in der Klasse F3P-Sport erreicht wird - basierend auf dem besten Flug nach zwei Durchgängen"

Now i don't really care that much for the pattern part of the competition, it's fun when i'm already there as an extra, but i'm there for the AM.

Now last year i was told afterwards that everyone enterd in the am did compete, will this be the case this year and was the text a mistake, or does it have to do with the number of compettitors?

If i have a guarantee i have a place in AM if i don't compete in A (but i don't when i do compete in a) then i'm ok with just flying AM.

12. J.Heilig

J.Heilig

Lid geworden:
    20 nov 2006
    You need to compete in F3P-Expert or F3P-Sport and you need to do well in order to qualify for AeroMusicals. The pilots show in the pattern class, that they can fly precise, as this is much more difficult to judge during "Freestyle". Usually, it is the same pilots who excel in both classes anyway.

As I don't want more than 18 competitors in F3P-AM, only the Top 12 in F3P-Expert and the Top 6 in F3P-Sport will get a "guaranteed seat" in this class. As there where less than 18 candidates for F3P-AM, all of them could show their F3P-AM routine.

13. nando

nando Forum veteraan

Lid geworden:
    18 jun 2004
    That's just it, I'm the exception. (and i'm sure there are others)
    at iitop 2010 i came in second to last in A, and 9th (out of over 30) in AM. I beat louic haux in am, who came in top 3 in a if i remember correctly. Last year i beleive i beat christophe lausberg in am, who is olso one of the best indoor pattern flyers out there.

I thin using pattern as an qualification round for the AM is simply wrong. pattern flying is just one of the things you have to be able to do to, synchronicity is mutch more importent, so clapping to a beat wold be better then using pattern. (ok, not really but i hope you get my point ;))

And what if Donatas hits the ground one flight and a linkage breaks another flight during pattern, e wont be able to fly AM... That would be such a shame!
    The two competitions are separate, why not keep them that completely.

I like flying am more, i do it more, my am plane gets priority when building/repairing/buying equipment, therefor i'm much better at it.

Now i have to think about going to sport instead of expert to get a better chance, but the end result will be less training for this competition and less training for the A in the NK.

With this the best pattern pilot's get a chance to fly AM, not the best AM pilot's.
    Etoc has people reviewing video's... seems better to me.
    Or even the first 18 pilots to enter, just like expert and sport.

Laatst bewerkt: 13 okt 2011
  14. J.Heilig

J.Heilig

Lid geworden:
    20 nov 2006
    You are entitled to your opinion of course, and I am sure that there are many pilots around who prefer Freestyle to Pattern, but those are the rules.

From the FAI Sporting Code:

15. J.Heilig

J.Heilig

Lid geworden:
    20 nov 2006
    Based on the last 10+ years of competition flying, I think it would be more likely that his car breaks down and he misses the competition. ;)

Seriously, in circumstances of unusual technical problems, the pilot could appeal to the jury and the other competitors for an excemption (a bit like the 107% rule in Formula 1).

16. bob_romijn

bob_romijn

Lid geworden:
    23 aug 2005
    Recommend doesn't mean that it is a prerequisite. Which means not a hard rule.

17. J.Heilig

J.Heilig

Lid geworden:
    20 nov 2006
    While it may not be a "hard rule", it is still highly recommended and unless you have a really good rationale for not using the recommendation, you are well advised following the recommendation. ;)

It is a also a good method to limit the number of competitors in F3P-AM.

18. nando

nando Forum veteraan

Lid geworden:
    18 jun 2004
    I really don't see any reason for the recommendation, there is no positive outcome as far as I can tell. Restricting the number of pilots should be done an other way.

This gives someone who would like to compete in AM no certainty, I'll have to drive hundreds of kilometers without knowing whether or not I going to get to compete.

So that is a good reason to me why not to follow the recommendation.

There are several ways of restricting the number of AM competters, all seem better to me than this one.
    Get someone to review videos before the competition. (etoc does that)
    Fist come fist serve (pretty much everyone does this for all sorts of competitions(IitoP), you use it to for A/B, so why not AM

19. J.Heilig

J.Heilig

Lid geworden:
    20 nov 2006
    I already provided the reasons: It is recommended by the FAI Sporting Code and "The pilots show in the pattern class, that they can fly precise, as this is much more difficult to judge during "Freestyle". Usually, it is the same pilots who excel in both classes anyway."

If you are only interested in AeroMusicals, you have to go to F6B instead of F3P competitions. ;)

20. J.Heilig

J.Heilig

Lid geworden:
    20 nov 2006
    ETOC works on an invitational base. The German Indoor Aerobatics Championship is open to all interested model pilots with valid insurance.

Deel Deze Pagina