help

Discussie in 'Tanks / Rupsvoertuigen' gestart door arne, 3 mrt 2014.

1. arne

arne

Lid geworden:
    6 jun 2012
    het is lang geleden dat ik wat op het forum zet maar ik heb een vraag is er iemand die GOEDE bouw tekeningen heeft van een king tiger schaal 1:6 ik heb die van john tom gedownload maar daar klopt geen barst van heb 45 eurie uitgegeven bij een print shop en ik heb er niks aan omdat de maten niet goed zijn heb een modelletje van de kt gekocht schaal 1:72 maar als ik de maten omreken klopt er ook geen z#k van dus help:confused:

2. Tiger I

Tiger I

Lid geworden:
    28 sep 2011
    Er zijn uiteraard wel boeken met goede modeltekeningen maar de kunst is dan weer ze te krijgen zoals de onderstaande 2 boeken, die niet meer her uitgegeven zijn.

[​IMG]

Featuring a hard cover binding, 480 pages, including 57 pages of comprehensive technical text, 105 pages of drawings, 34 organigrams (unit organizations at various time periods), 331 photographs, 11 maps and 120 color plates with 167 profiles, both 2D (camouflage patterns used by practically all units equipped with the Tiger Ausf. B, including most of the tanks participating in operation Wacht am Rhein with schwere SS-Panzer-Abteilung 501) and 3D (all variants of the tank sporting various types of camouflage). The book contains a brief operational history of each Tiger Ausf.B-equipped unit, enhanced with maps of selected combat engagements. Special emphasis is laid on the Waffen SS formations (including s.SS-Pz.Abt. 101 and s.SS-Pz.Abt. 501) and several areas of deployment, such as the Ardennes offensive and the fighting in Hungary during 1944-1945. Camouflage patterns, markings and insignia (if used), as applied by each unit, are also presented.
    And that section leads me onto what is probably the biggest draw for this book, the colour plates, as mentioned there are almost 170 of these covering every unit and their practices and individualities. Many of the plates are all-rounders covering all five sides, perfect for getting the paint job on a KT kit right, from what I can gather there has been some serious research done to make these some of the most accurate colour plates out there, Put it this way, there is enough material to keep a modeller only building King Tigers for a very long time!

of

Sd.Kfz. 182 Pz.Kpfw. VI Tiger Ausf.B Konigstiger - King Tiger Tank - Drawings 1:16 Paperback – January 1, 2004
    by Waldemar Trojca (Author)

paperback
    Publisher: Model Hobby (2004)
    ISBN-10: 8391921573
    ISBN-13: 978-8391921579
    Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 8.4 x 0.3 inches

b.v. bij Amazon.com

3. Nak

Nak

Lid geworden:
    16 jun 2013
    Heb je de bestanden bij de printshop wel laten afdrukken op originele grootte ?
    Als ze deze passend aan de pagina afdrukken, klopt er inderdaad helemaal niets meer van.
    Je moet dan per vel terugrekenen wat de schaal is/moet zijn.

Deel Deze Pagina