Vest Pokal 2021

Discussie in 'HLG/DLG/F3K' gestart door k2x, 26 apr 2021.

1. k2x

k2x

Lid geworden:
    9 okt 2011
    The first weekend in may, perfect flying weather, and no Vest Pokal? No way! I've spontaneously made up my mind to hold this years Vest Pokal this coming weekend.
    Since everything is different these days, the Vest Pokal will be different as well. The competion will be held next sunday, 02.05.2021, but not in Herten, but all over Europe. Everybody who signs in by saturday, 01.05.2021 before 16:00 can join the fun. You fly at the flying site of your choice in your local time zone and you are responsible that this complies with the local Corona rules.
    On the basis of the registrations, I will create a Glider Score Competition and send you the QR code so you can upload your results. We will fly 6 rounds, no turnaround tasks, so also the ones who have to time for themselves can participate.
    Schedule (your local time zone):
    10:00 round 1, group 1
    10:15 round 1, group 2
    10:30 round 2, group 1
    etc.
    We will be finished by 13:00, so no lunch break required.

To register please send an email to: vestpokal(at)web.de

Prizes: if you competed successfully, you can buy yourself a treat afterwards

I'm looking forward to the response. And nobody will keep you from sleeping in the tent the night before, so it will really feel like a Vest Pokal, as temperatures at night are at the usual level.:D

Kind regards
    Ulrich

P.S.: This is not my own idea, Knut Bündgen showed how it works in F5J.
    P.S.S.: And the date for the Vest Pokal 2022 ist also set - 07./08.05.2022.

Laatst bewerkt: 27 apr 2021
    crins, macedh en jaap27 vinden dit leuk.
  2. k2x

k2x

Lid geworden:
    9 okt 2011
    One small amendment to the rules, so this can be an worldwide event:
    Everybody flies in his local time zone between 10:00 and 13:00. So please state name and country when you register.

crins vindt dit leuk.
  3. macedh

macedh

Lid geworden:
    22 sep 2013
    We will fly with at least 4 people at our V4 field in Hillegom, the Netherlands. When club (covid) rules allow even more contestants :)

4. k2x

k2x

Lid geworden:
    9 okt 2011
    We currently have 26 pilots from 8 countries on 3 continents.There is still some time for the late deciders. So why hesitate, a simple email is all it takes. I 'll have to make the draw directly at 16:00 CEST tomorrow, so our friends in NZL get their QR_Code before they start for the flying field shortly after.

5. spedter

spedter

Lid geworden:
    13 jun 2009
    Netherlands[​IMG]
    With some rain ofcourse!
    [​IMG]

macedh vindt dit leuk.
  6. k2x

k2x

Lid geworden:
    9 okt 2011
    And here is the endresult.Congratulations to the podium, especially to Joe for the victory with a perfect result.
    Although the organisational effort was only a fraction of a normal Vest Pokal, next time we'll do it oldschool again.

Cheers
    Ulrich

Bijgevoegde bestanden:

spedter, macedh en Loet Wakkerman vinden dit leuk.
  7. macedh

macedh

Lid geworden:
    22 sep 2013
    Thanks Ulrich, we had fun!

spedter vindt dit leuk.

Deel Deze Pagina