Vest Pokal 2022

Discussie in 'HLG/DLG/F3K' gestart door k2x, 30 mrt 2022.

1. k2x

k2x

Lid geworden:
    9 okt 2011
    I took some time this year, but the registration oft his years Vest Pokal is now online.

Vest Pokal 2022

I hope that everybody finds his way to Herten again after 2 years of break. But just in case, we'll put up some extra sign posts.

Cheers
    Ulrich

2. Loet Wakkerman

Loet Wakkerman

Lid geworden:
    8 jan 2006
    Old news, I registered days ago....

Nice to fly in Herten again, looking forward to it.

3. k2x

k2x

Lid geworden:
    9 okt 2011
    Due to a technical error, which cannot be corrected at short notice because of the Easter holidays, registration via our homepage is unfortunately no longer possible at the moment. If you still want to register, please send an email to vestpokal@web.de. We will also leave the registration window open one week longer, until 22.04.2022 20:00.

Cheers
    Ulrich

4. k2x

k2x

Lid geworden:
    9 okt 2011
    And here are the final results of the Vest Pokal 2022. You'll find the results of the preliminary round online on Gliderscore:

Vest Cup 2022 - Preliminary Rounds

Vincent Merlijn (NED) received the Contest Wing for his preliminary round win.

This year the FlyOff was held in the classic Herten style - AllUp Knock out. Unfortunately the conditions on Sunday were relatively stable and after 5 times all remaining pilots had made the 3 min, it went into the Tie Break. 5x2 had to bring the decision. It did, a second tie break was avoided by 0.3s.
    The winner's trophy came back from France before the competition (winner 2019: Quentin Phillip) and Steve Collin took it back to France with his impeccable performance in the FlyOff.

And the team ranking was cleared by team Avengers.

Bijgevoegde bestanden:

specialpainter.nl en jaap27 vinden dit leuk.

Deel Deze Pagina