Indoor Vliegen Utrecht (Price Correction - Please Re-Read!)

Discussie in 'meeting algemeen' gestart door JD, 25 nov 2005.

1. JD

JD

Lid geworden:
    22 okt 2004
    [EDIT] Guys, Im a complete idiot and my math was all wrong because my initial calculations and plans were for 4 hours per session and somehow this was stuck in my head still when i did the per person calculations. Please read down for the CORRECT pricing per person. Its very embarassing when it looks like you cant do simple math :) DOH! )

Hi All,

I am busy with organizing a place for us to fly in the cold winter months and wanted to share the info with the modelbouwforum members. The dates are tentatively reserved and will be final based on how much interest i receive. Obviously if only 5 people want to join me than I wont move forward with this and if anyone has already paid i will refund their money.

The general details are that we will be flying in sporthal #3 in the Sporthal Galgenwaard in Utrecht right next to the FC Utrecht Stadion on Sundays from 10am -12noon. This is a huge sporthal with a length of 78 meters and the ceilings are 9 meters high so its a great place for all kinds of flying including 3D flight with microhelis or airplanes.

The cost to rent the sporthal are 51,25 Euro per hour so if you do the math (assuming you dont have problems with simple math like me :) ) on this its a bit more than 400 euros (410 to be exact) for the entire block including 4 flying sessions (2 per month in jan and feb). Since i am organizing this and also enjoying it myself I am going to pay the larger share and this will cut the cost down to 18.50 euros per person if we get 20 people to join and 12.50 if we get 30 people to join.

The sporthal is split into 2 areas so that beginner flyers who are learning to hover helicopters for example have their own place with a smaller ceiling to hover and more advanced fliers can utilize the larger section of the sporthal which has the higher ceilings. This will separate the advanced fliers from the beginners and should make the experience more enjoyable for everyone.

These are the basic details. There is more information IN DUTCH which can be found at this link which includes the exact dates I have reserved:

http://www.mfis.net/microflight/shop/index.php/cPath/60

You can also sign up for the entire block or single dates at this link.

As i have just begun organizing this today, I am open to any suggestions any of you have which might make this whole thing better. Also if anyone wants to volunteer to help organize this thing (frequency control on site or anything else you can think of) please feel free to send me a PM or email.

MVG,
    Joshua Dodds
    MFIS

Deel Deze Pagina