WOW! New Jet Freewing Phantom II F-4D 90mm edf scale

Discussie in 'EDF forum' gestart door sandrocacciola, 28 feb 2018.

1. sandrocacciola

sandrocacciola

Lid geworden:
    25 feb 2018
    I'm Sandro Cacciola italian journalist and published moore review about plane edf and turbine, electronic and accessory for modellism in all big italian website of modellismIt is with great pleasure that I want to share with all of you fans this news about jet edf. I like to inform you about this news interesting jet!
    Browsing the web in the various modellism websites of the world I came across a few days ago in this novelty that I consider extremely interesting for two reasons: the first because it is presented by a company like Freewing which is now a reference point in the panorama of production and marketing of EDF jet in Epo; and secondly because it fills a gap in the Edf 90mm category of the jet subject reproduced: the legendary Phantom II F-4D! (http://freewing-model.com/freewing-f-4d-phantom-ii-90mm-edf-jet-pnp-rc-airplane.html)
    I state that the new Jet Freewing will be available from May of this year but thanks to the contacts with Freewing I managed to find all the information on the kit and I hope to have it in my hands before the official release.
    The new Phantom II F-4D has a wingspan of 1030mm and a length of 1550mm for a weight of about 2850 grams. Two engines are available, one 6S with 9-blade fan and Esc with well 130A, and one for 8S with 12-blade fan and Esc 150A.

Reading on the various specialized forums, Freewing had received in recent years several requests from modellers and dealers of a timeless jet like the Phantom but with important dimensions, flight characteristics that were docile enough and that it was "ready to fly" (PNP)...
    Hence the long design and implementation study that took two years but seems to have paid off. Finally a beautiful jet that does not disappear alongside the other big Freewing, the A-10.
    The Phantom II F-4D, just to meet the needs of all modellers, is equipped with particularly robust "oleo-strut" landing trolleys that allow its use even for grassy runners. Under the model there are the gondolas were also designed to minimize the damage to the structure in case of overly hard landings beyond normal limits.
    Follow me in the coming days that I will reveal the secrets of this model ... Follow me....

Vista dietro scarichi a terra.jpg Vista fianco Dx.jpg Vista inferiore ali.jpg Vista laterale Dx a terra.jpg Vista anteriore cono.jpg Hi boys,

Laatst bewerkt: 28 feb 2018
  2. sandrocacciola

sandrocacciola

Lid geworden:
    25 feb 2018
    he new Phantom Freewing in the PNP kit (http://www.freewing-model.com) , as tradition, requires only Rx (6 ch minimum) and battery (minimum 6S 5000Mah). Everything else is included in the box. The assembly does not require special precautions and it is sufficient to follow the photographic instructions included in the kit. Some assembly-related solutions are similar to those used for the Yak 130 (movement of the whole mobile part, double carbon bayonet for the wings ...). Also interesting is the electronic connection system of the wings that takes place with the fuselage with a multiconnector that facilitates the operation.

In the new kit appreciable the details that enhance the beauty both on the ground and in flight. The landing lights are of great effect with the double lights mounted on the front gear door and the colored ones on the wing edges (missing on the wing carriages ...); the reproduction of the rivets, the stopping hook and the whole set of missiles and sub-wings tanks with the relative removable support pylons are interesting. On the other hand, an optional set of highly detailed accessories is available with also the Mk H-7 ejection seats and the hi-resolution instrument panel panels. In addition, you can download free 3D-ready files for plastic parts for free!

The F-4D jet comes pre-painted in the classic SEA Camo and proudly exhibits the friezes of the 555th TFS and for this a complete set of scaled stickers for this model have been made and which do not have the classic transparent but it's without margin.
    Vista pancia a terra con luci.jpg In volo.jpg Kit accessori.jpg Luci ali dettaglio.jpg Set kit.jpg Set piloni alari e rinvii.jpg Connettore ali.jpg In volo.jpg Kit accessori.jpg Luci ali dettaglio.jpg Luci carrello anteriore.jpg

3. Phaedra

Phaedra

Lid geworden:
    20 aug 2011
  4. sandrocacciola

sandrocacciola

Lid geworden:
    25 feb 2018
    ..... spam?...
    I do not know what you're talking about. The model is coming in my home for the test and in the meantime I give some info. Are you envious?

Sandro Cacciola is an Italian journalist who collaborates with the most important forums and modeling magazine in Italy, Germany, England, France, Germany, Australia, India. Model maker for 40 years, he has worked for the publishing group "Finegil-Espresso", the magazine "Computervalley" of “Republica newspaper" for which he following some conference of Apple Computer Company for several years; He has edited several press offices for public and private companies; realized publishing works as “Guide of Tuscany Maremma”. He was director of the local newspaper “Lo Spicciolo"; collaborated with the magazine "Rotary Club" and made special insert (publicity) for the company "A. Manzoni & C.” in the "Finegil" group.

Laatst bewerkt: 28 feb 2018
  5. timmybeetle

timmybeetle

Lid geworden:
    3 sep 2010
  6. sandrocacciola

sandrocacciola

Lid geworden:
    25 feb 2018
    Ok. I try it... I publish these review also in italy, France, England, Germany language.

7. mig 3

mig 3

Lid geworden:
    26 apr 2012
    Hello Sandro,

Thank you very much for putting a lot of your time and effort for your review of the Phantom F4.

Greetings:Robin
    F2CCC25F-FAE0-4F0C-85EF-40FD70198EB6.jpeg

8. sandrocacciola

sandrocacciola

Lid geworden:
    25 feb 2018
    Hallo. Ik ben net begonnen. De beoordeling zal binnenkort worden voortgezet... Excuses voor het bij benadering Nederlands.

Deel Deze Pagina